Monday, May 12, 2014

Monday, May 12, 2014

Went over to load this morning.  I was first (and the only one) in line.  Detached my trailer and got all set up to load.  Went to check in and they said that the machine is not scheduled for pick up until the 15th.  I knew things were going too smooth this morning.  Things never go that smooth for me so I'm really not surprised that this happened.  So after waiting for another hour I finally got a different load from the same place, just smaller machine going to Laramie, Wyoming.



On my way back out I-40 I knew where the tornado damage was so I slowed down and snapped off a bunch of photos for you.  BUT the auto focus on the camera focused on the rain on the window instead of everything behind it. SO, only one photo was somewhat visible and here it is.


Rained pretty hard all afternoon.  Stopped for the night at the Flying J truck stop in Peculiar, Missouri. 

No comments:

Post a Comment