Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Left this morning at the perfect time.  Arrived in Beaumont, Texas right at 9 am when curfew was over.  I stopped at the Petro truck stop in Beaumont and had 4 tires replaced.  While they were working on the truck I went to the restaurant and ate.  While I was eating there was a huge explosion outside someplace.  It startled everyone in there.  After I finished eating I went back to the shop.  On the way I walked past the fuel island.  Found out what caused the explosion.  I really don't know how someone can flatten a fuel pump like this.  He must have REALLY not been paying attention.  



The explosion was when he bent the rim on the tire and it exploded. The driver is the guy on the cell phone.



I zoomed in on the tire for you.


After my truck was ready I hit the road again.  I love Texas!!


Stopped for the night, when I ran out of hours, at the Flying J truck stop in Fort Stockton, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment