Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday, January 30, 2015

This morning they wanted us to go in to unload one at a time.  SO, it took forever to get unloaded.  But I finally did get empty and reloaded right away with a John Deere 644 Wheel Loader that is going over to the Daily terminal in Bettendorf, Iowa.  



18 miles later I delivered the wheel loader.  Then went down to East Peoria, Illinois and loaded an albino Caterpillar D7 Dozer that is going to the Port of Baltimore in Maryland.  



Got that loaded but none of my permits had come in yet so I went down the road to the Daily terminal in Morton, Illinois to wait for them.  Illinois and Indiana came in.  I left and drove to the TA truck stop in Bloomington, Illinois for the night.  Tomorrow will be a short day.  Since I don't have an Ohio permit yet I can't go into Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment