Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday, February 20, 2015

Another great day on the road.  Pretty uneventful except for a little bit on I-75 north of Dayton, Ohio.  A Ohio Highway Patrol Trooper had pulled a car over.  As you will see in the video below, it got interesting.


I changed lanes and passed them.  A minute or two later the car passed me, and the chase was on!  I was doing 55 MPH at the time.   After they went by I never saw them again so I have no idea what the outcome was.

I stopped for the night, and probably the weekend, at the TA truck stop in Wapakoneta, Ohio.  After dinner I had four new drive tires put on.  The weather is supposed to get bad tonight.  They say that sometime around midnight we are supposed to get 4 to 6 inches of snow, and freezing rain. Then tomorrow afternoon it is supposed to change over to all rain.  If is is anything to look at I'll have some pictures and maybe some video tomorrow.  Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment