Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Finally got word that my next load was ready up in San Antonio.  So off I went.  Got there and loaded a Chiller that is going up to Pontiac, Michigan.



It weighs about 52,000 pounds.  Left there and drove to a very small convenience store with a few truck parking spaces in Canton, Texas.  My light bar had gotten out of synchronization. So when I stopped tonight I tore the whole thing apart, took 4 links out of one of the chains, lubricated it, put it back in sync, then put it all back together.  Good as new!!  I don't have my Arkansas permit yet so I can't go into Arkansas until it comes in.  I'm still at least 2 hours from there so hopefully it will come in first thing in the morning before I get there so I don't have to stop and wait for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment