Thursday, May 14, 2015

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Well... I was awoken at 5 am with a bang.  Yup, you guessed it!!  It happened again. The guy across from me was backing out of his parking place and backed right into my truck. This time the damage wasn't as bad.  Got the other headlight this time. Broke my new hood.  Unbelievable!!!!




After exchanging paperwork with the other driver I went in to Neeses, SC and loaded two sections of something.  Not really sure what they are for.  The are going to Marshalltown, Iowa.



I loaded with another Daily driver so we stayed together today on the road.  Stopped at the Wilco-Hess truck stop in Monteagle, TN. so he could get fuel. He noticed that a lug nut and bolt had sheered off on his left front wheel.  That is not a good thing.  Its a sign of bigger problems.  Fortunately there was an independent truck repair shop next door.  We went there and he ended up replacing a bunch of stuff, including the wheel.  Since the day was almost over we stayed there for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment