Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Drove the rest of the way in to Cranberry, PA and loaded a Trimac TML300 Excavator.  It is driven by remote control.





Left there and drove to the scales and found out that I was too heavy on the trailer axles so I had to untie it and move it forward.  Then tie it back down again.  Finally got it right and took off.  Was having a good day going up and down the Appalachian mountains until just before Virginia on I-77.  Looked in the mirror and saw that my trailer breaks were smoking a lot.  Pulled over an let them cool.  Fortunately they were not on fire.  Not really sure why they did that because I wasn't even using the breaks.  Stopped a bit early tonight to get them checked.  Stopped at the TA truck stop in Wytheville, VA and went straight to the shop.  

No comments:

Post a Comment