Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Went back over there first thing this morning and hooked back up to my trailer.  It wouldn't be a loading day if it didn't rain.  Thunderstorm!!  Fortunately it didn't last long.  My building arrived and they took it off the other trailer and put it on mine.  It is going to Caldwell, NJ.  



Because of the flooding I had to get a new permit with a new route on it.  Had to go all the way around Shreveport to get about 5 miles from where I loaded.  Took an hour and a half.  Had quite a bit of bumper to bumper traffic going around Memphis, TN.  About 40 miles from where I planned on stopping for the night another driver told me, on the radio, that I had a flat trailer tire.  At the next exit I stopped and checked it out.  Sure enough, he was right.  Left front trailer tire was flat.  I continued on to the TA truck stop in Denmark, TN.  Had it repaired there and stayed for the night.  It is really crowded in here.  Hope no one hits my truck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment