Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Checked out of the hotel and went over to Saint Louis, Missouri to the Cummins-Onan shop.  Was there at 6 am local time. When they opened they took my truck in right away.  A short time later he had found the problem.  The stater was bad.  He had one in stock.  Said it wouldn't take too long to fix.  Great!!!

BUT this is me we are talking about.  Nothing ever goes that smooth.  A short time later he came back and said that the part he had in stock was defective and did not work.  He did not have another one.  The closest one was in Memphis and that he could have it sent overnight.  I told him to do it.  He put my truck back together and I went back to the hotel and checked back in.

Overnight shipments don't arrive at the shop until about 10:30 or 11 in the morning so I'll be there when it arrives.  

No comments:

Post a Comment