Saturday, September 19, 2015

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Left this morning at sunrise.  Drove from North Carolina through Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Ohio, and finally came to rest at the Petro truck stop in Greensburg, Indiana.  601 miles (967.2 km).  Beautiful drive through the mountains today.  Went through the area of North Carolina that The Andy Griffith Show was from.  The sun lit up Pilot Mountain (Mt. Pilot on the TV show) real well this morning.


But now it is time for football!!!  I'm afraid that my Gators are going to get creamed tonight.




1 comment:

  1. Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
    There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content.
    Please let me know. Cheers

    my website ... quality back links to youyr pages -
    cheapseoservices.co
    -

    ReplyDelete