Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday, October 9, 2015

Left this morning at sunrise and drove to Frederick, Maryland and delivered the building.  From there drove to the TA truck stop in Jessup, Maryland. Another truck had loaded a Caterpillar 329FL Excavator and was taking it to Charlotte, North Carolina. His truck broke down and he had to leave his trailer with the load at the truck stop.  I went there to get the load and deliver it.  Another truck came down from Carlisle to take the other trailer back to Carlisle after I put the excavator on my trailer.




By the time all that was done it was too late to leave the truck stop.  Would not make the Washington DC curfew.  But the main reason is that my Maryland permit did not come in until 4:15 pm.   I will start tomorrow morning after the Washington DC curfew is over.  Can sleep in a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment