Sunday, October 11, 2015

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Got on the road at about 8:45 this morning.  No problems going around Washington DC but had a bit of bumper to bumper traffic between DC and Richmond, VA.  On the Richmond bypass, I-295, Had to stop before going over the James River Bridge and wait for the cops. My permit required that I go over the bridge with no other traffic.  When he got there he shot down all the traffic and I went over the bridge.  After I got across he opened the road back up again. Everything was fine until I got to Charlotte.  I had it timed that I would arrive at the truck stop right at sundown.  When I got to the truck stop, it was full.  To make a very LONG story short, I ended up parking on the side of  a dead end road with a couple other trucks.  Fortunately the cops did not bother me.

HOW 'BOUT THEM GATORS !!!!!!!!!!

Florida Gators
6-0, 1st in East Division
Yesterday, 7:30 PM
Memorial Stadium at Faurot Field, Columbia, Missouri
11Florida
Gators
(6-0)
 
21 - 3
Final
Missouri
Tigers
(4-2)
1234Total
Florida1407021
Missouri30003

No comments:

Post a Comment