Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Slept in this morning since I didn't have any permits.  A little after 9 am CST they started to come in. Missouri first, then Kansas.  I plotted out the route on Google Maps.



Just as I finished another driver knocked on my door. "Do you know that you have a flat?" No I didn't.  Had not been outside the truck yet.  He was right.  Flat as a pancake!  So instead of getting on the road I drove around to the shop and had it fixed.  They found two holes.  Here is the culprit from one of them.


About an hour and a half later I finally got on the road.  The trip would normally be about 220 miles.  The stupid State of Kansas turned it into 379 miles and 7 hours driving!!  I arrived in Wichita too late in the afternoon to deliver today so I stopped at another dinky truck stop for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment