Thursday, January 12, 2017

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Left at sunrise this morning.  Drove in to the Port of Baltimore in Dundalk, Maryland and delivered the tractor.  Then reloaded with a Caterpillar 325F Excavator that is going to Poughkeepsie, New York. 



Went to the TA truck stop in Baltimore for the night.  

As I was walking back to the truck after dinner, I passed this truck in the parking lot.  


This is what I worry about every time I leave the truck in a truck stop parking lot.  Another truck hit this truck and was nowhere to be found.  Hit and run.  It happen all the time.

Yesterday, I was asked to teach the electronic logs again Saturday afternoon in Carlisle.  Was also asked to go to the Safety Banquet Saturday night.  Instead of trying to fight it, like I did last time, I just said OK.  Even though I really hate going to those things.  So tomorrow I'll go to Carlisle, Pennsylvania.

No comments:

Post a Comment