Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Left this morning just before sunrise and drove into the Port of Baltimore and delivered the wheel loader.  Next load is back at the rest area on I-68 just inside Maryland.  Another driver was bringing a load to Baltimore and his truck broke down.  He left his trailer at the rest area and had his truck towed to the shop.  I dropped my trailer at the Daily Terminal in Baltimore and bobtailed out that way.  Met the driver at the hotel he was at and got the paperwork.  Then I went to the Pilot truck stop in Grantsville, MD for the night.  Don't have a Maryland permit yet so I couldn't get the trailer.  Hopefully it will come in first thing tomorrow morning.

Here is another video for you.  I-68 west bound in Maryland.  3 lanes down to 2 lanes.


...and big trucks need more regulations because we are so unsafe!!!!  Ya, right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment