Monday, May 15, 2017

Monday, May 15, 2017

Delivered the excavator first thing this morning then drove over to Daily in Carlisle.  There is a load in Virginia Beach, VA that requires three 4 axle trucks each with stretch RGN trailers.  Apparently, one of the trucks that was on the way to do it broke down in Asheville North Carolina.  I was the only available 4 axle truck anywhere near there so I will take his place.  In order to get his trailer over to Virginia another truck, that was also on his way to VA Beach, stopped at the TA truck stop in Ashland, Virginia and dropped his trailer there.  Then he went to Asheville, NC to get the other trailer.  I went down to Ashland and got his trailer.  That's where I am for the night.  Are you confused yet?  Tomorrow morning we will meet in Virginia Beach and he will get his trailer back and I will get the one he picked up in Asheville, NC. Then we will load.  WHEW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment