Saturday, July 22, 2017

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Had the truck serviced first thing this morning.  Oil changed, chassis lubed.  You know, that like stuff.  When that was done I left and drove up to the new Petro truck stop in Columbia, South Carolina.  I load Monday not too far from here.  I'm glad I choose this place to spend the weekend.  Instead of the normal Petro restaurant, it has a Quaker Steak & Lube restaurant.  A thousand times better!!!  The food is great.  Had a half rack of ribs for lunch, and a steak for dinner finished off with a warm fudge brownie and vanilla ice cream tonight.  Very popular place.


It also has a bowling alley !!!!!  Staff says there is usually a waiting list to get a lane.



It's been a while since I have been this stuffed!!!   Feels good !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment