Monday, February 5, 2018

Monday, February 5, 2018

Got up at 1 am this morning to swap out one of the wood blocks from under the machine.  The weight of the machine had squished it a bit and caused the machine to lean.  Finished that by 3 am and I left the truck stop.  In Tennessee permit loads can run at night, so I did.  Was doing just fine until I got to Ohio.  There is a place along I-71 that is notorious for cops screwing with trucks.  There are other places in Ohio like that too.  Ohio, in general screws a lot with trucks. Anyway, it was my turn today.  Was pulled over and then told to pull behind the weigh station.  The cop looked a bunch of stuff and took measurements of my truck and trailer. Then he compared his measurements to what was on my permit.  Some were not correct on the permit.  He pulled my permit and issued me two citations.  Chicken shit crap.  All it is is legalized extortion!!  And they wonder why we HATE cops!!  I wouldn't piss on one if he was burning!!  So I had to wait there until I got a new permit.  An hour and forty five minutes later, I was back moving again.  Stopped for the night at the TA in Hebron, Ohio.  Supposed to snow tonight.  Hope not.  Deliver in the morning, weather permitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment