Saturday, August 18, 2018

Saturday, August 18, 2018

When they fixed the fuel tank they drained 100 gallons out of it and didn't replace it.  So, first thing this morning I went down the road and filled up the fuel tanks.  Then back to Kenworth and got my trailer.  At exactly one half hour after sunrise I was pulling out of the parking lot.  Felt so good to be moving again!!!  No problems going through Atlanta, Chattanooga, or Nashville.  Drove 7 3/4 hours non stop, not even to pee - didn't have to.  Stopped for the night at the TA truck stop in Mount Vernon, Illinois.  Then walked across the street and ate dinner at Chili's.  It was so good!!  Tomorrow will be a short day.  My Iowa permit expired today.  Friday they ordered a new one but it has not come in yet.  I'll drive as far as I can tomorrow then I'll have to wait until Monday morning for it to come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment