Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

As soon as the Harrisburg curfew was over I left this morning.  Here is the route the State of Pennsylvania sent me on...


The route wasn't too bad except for a few spots.  Here is one of those spots.  Had to take a short detour for construction.  Here it is...


Here is a time lapse video of the detour...


Remember when you watch these I am wider than the travel lane and 82 feet long.  You can see the full video of the route in real time here...


Then I went through a narrow construction zone a little later on.  Here is a time lapse video of that...


I finally made it to Bensalem and delivered the excavator.  After that I returned to the "home office" in Carlisle, PA.  When I got  there I swapped into a different trailer.  Unfortunately the guy that had the trailer last left all his stuff on it. I had to unload all his stuff before I could transfer all my stuff to it.  That was a lot of work!!  Tomorrow the shop will be doing a bunch of preventative maintenance on my truck.  Picked a good day to do it.  Supposed to get about 4 inches of snow then it will turn into an ice storm before it changes to rain.  Big weather mess tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment