Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Started snowing just as I was pulling my truck into the bay for them to service it.  Snowed hard all morning and built up fast on the roads. While they worked on my truck I got the company pick up truck and went for breakfast, shower, and laundromat.  Washed all my heavy blankets and comforter. Roads were really bad by this time.  Plows not able to keep up.  Went back to the yard and put my stuff back into the truck.  Then took another driver to Walmart.  We both needed to get our prescriptions refilled and do some shopping.  I was almost out of Mt. Dew, crisis averted!! The pick up truck did not have snow tires and was not four wheel drive.  Driving was really fun!!  I love a good challenge like that.  When we got back another driver took the pick up to get lunch.  When he got back, I went out for lunch too.  By the time I finished lunch I had a massive headache.  This afternoon they finished working on my truck for today and I took it back outside for the night.  The snow had stopped and had changed to freezing rain.  We got about 6 inches of snow. With my headache still raging I went to sleep.  Woke up around 8 pm and my headache was gone!!!  Still a little freezing rain outside.  Everything covered in a thick coating of ice.  Just walking across the street to get dinner was a real challenge staying upright.  Tomorrow they will finish working on my truck in the shop.  Then I'll go to the tire shop for new tires. 

No comments:

Post a Comment