Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Left early this morning and was in Victoria at Caterpillar waiting for them to open.  When they opened I went in and loaded a Caterpillar 349F Excavator that is going up to Raleigh, North Carolina.  First time I scaled It was a tad too heavy on the trailer axles.  Had to move it back about 6 inches to get it right.  Scaled again and it was perfect.  When I finished securing it to the trailer had to wait a while because it was very foggy.  The State donesn't allow permit loads to move in heavy fog.  You can see from the photos below how foggy it was.



Once the fog lifted a bit more I left.  Had a good day on the road.  Stopped for the night at a Valero convenience store with truck parking in Tyler, Texas at I-20.

No comments:

Post a Comment