Monday, April 22, 2019

Monday, April 22, 2019

Once my Louisiana permit came in I left and drove the rest of the way into Saint Rose, LA and delivered the excavator.   My next load is at the Daily terminal in Houston, Texas.  I went there.  An excavator was brought up to the yard from Victoria.  That's why I loaded it there.  Loaded a Caterpillar 352F Excavator that is going up to Madison, Wisconsin.



When I finished I left my trailer there and drove bobtail to the TA truck stop in Baytown, TX to get fuel, food, and a very much needed shower.  Sat down in the restaurant to get dinner.  Took forever to get a server.  When she finally came over she brought a glass of water and asked if I needed a menu.  I said no.  She left and never returned.  Didn't take my order, nothing.  I got very tired of being ignored so I finished my water and left.  Went someplace else for dinner. Why does this always seem to happen when I'm exhausted and starving???? 

No comments:

Post a Comment