Saturday, April 27, 2019

Saturday, April 27, 2019

Well, two nights ago at 1 am my APU decided to quit working.  I have been idling the truck since then.  I left this morning a half hour before sunrise.  Nothing exciting today.  Still do not have my West Virginia or Virginia permits so I could not go as far as I would have liked to go today.  I stopped at a dumpy truck stop in Mineral Wells, West Virginia until I get a WV permit.  Also sometime today some of my trailer lights quit working.  I couldn't find the problem so I had someone come out to fix them.  He was able to get most of them working but it will have to be looked at in more detail some other time.  He did the best he could.  Unable to get under the trailer to see the last 2 nonworking lights wiring. Hopefully WV permit will come in early but delivery Monday won't happen now.

No comments:

Post a Comment