Friday, June 7, 2019

Friday, June 7, 2019

Left a half hour before sunrise this morning.  Drove to a place in Hidalgo, Texas along the Mexican border that transfers freight across to Mexico.  No one there spoke English except for one guy from the office.  I unloaded the machine and they wanted me to load it on their trailer, which I did.  They didn't know how to run the machine and all the labels on the two dozen switches had warn off a long time ago so I was happy to do it for them.  I was across the street from the border fence.  Here is the border crossing a few blocks away. The other side had trucks lined up as far as I could see waiting to enter the USA.


My next load is back up in Victoria.  I started that direction.  Stopped along the way for food, fuel, and a shower.  Then continued on up to a truck stop in Refugio, TX for the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment