Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Left Kentucky at 3:30 this morning.  Timed it great again.  Got to Georgia a half hour after sunrise.  Quite a bit of bumper to bumper traffic going around Atlanta.  Made it to Covington and delivered the Screener.  Next load is over in McDonough, GA.  Drove over there and loaded a Roadtec Shuttle Buggy that is going down to Hidalgo, Texas.  This thing is a lot heavier than it looks.



I really didn't have enough hours left to go anywhere, and I found a slight problem with one of my tires, so I left my trailer there and drove over to the TA truck stop in Jackson, GA.


While waiting for the shop to be ready to fix my tires I went and showered and ate.  Just as I finished eating they called and said that they were ready.  I got 4 new tires.  Then parked for the night.  I'm totally exhausted!!   My whole body aches, can hardly move.  Phone is off and I'm going to sleep.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment