Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

I left Olympia, WA a little earlier than I had planned this morning.  Good thing I did.  Rush hour traffic was heavy going into Seattle.  Lots of bumper to bumper traffic.  I also went past my exit to the Port so I had to double back.  That was not easy!!  Finally got into the Port of Seattle and loaded a large crate.  I honestly have no idea what is inside, but it weighs 76,060 pounds.  


Got it secured and was out of there just after curfew ended.  Good timing.  It was a bit foggy this morning in Seattle.  Didn't clear until I was out of the city.  I got lucky with the weather.  It was perfect!!!  Sunny and cool.  Here are a few photos of the scenery on my way up to Snoqualmie Pass on I-90.







And here are a couple going down the other side.



Continued on the rest of the way to Spokane.  Stopped for the night at the Petro truck stop in Spokane, Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment