Thursday, May 14, 2020

Thursday, May 14, 2020

At about 4 am we had a nice little thunderstorm.  Lots of rain and some hail.  The pads were a mess without the rain.  I would imagine that they were a real mess this morning.  I'm sure that slowed things down bringing stuff in to unload.   At 9:30 nothing had moved yet.


But just before 10 they started to bring in stuff.  They brought all the blades and some of the towers in.  But not me.  I went back to bed.  At 4 this afternoon I talked to the guy on the phone.  He said he didn't know when I would get empty.  He still didn't have any pads available for hubs yet.  I went to dinner at a Mexican restaurant up the road a bit and then back to my little corner of the parking lot.   Sooooo here I sit.  Looks like we are gonna get another storm tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment