Friday, November 20, 2020

Friday, November 20, 2020

 Went over to the place I was loading this morning.  It was in a residential area of Erie.  Very difficult to get into with a big truck.  Fortunately, the weather cooperated, except for the wind.  This is what I was transporting plus two other skids of stuff.  It weighs 27,000 pounds.

Here is how they got it out of the building.

Then the crane on one side and the forklift on the other side put it on my trailer.  It was too heavy for the crane alone.  Also had to watch out for the power lines.


After the other two skids were loaded the fun began.  All three had to be tarped - in the wind.


By the time I finished, I was exhausted.  Then I had to make my way back out of there to I-79.  That was fun being 12 feet wide!!!!   It took a while but I made it with no damage to anything.  Then I drove to the Pilot truck stop in Portersville, PA for the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment