Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

 Left VERY early this morning in the snow.  Had lake effect snow for quite a while this morning.  Only accumulated in a few places.  Salt trucks were doing a great job.  Drove down to Mechanicsburg, PA.  The weather was fine there.  Got there before they opened.  Fortunately, the gate was open and I went in and unloaded the wheel loader before they got there.  After they got there and I got my paperwork signed off, I went over to the "home office" in Carlisle.  Last night I got an email that said my truck was due for routine maintenance.  Sent an email to the maintenance guy and he said to go to the shop in Carlisle.  So that's what I did.  They were way too busy to work on my truck so they made an appointment for 1 pm at a local shop.  I went and did three loads of laundry then went to the shop.  Got there at noon.  They took my truck in at 1 pm.  I didn't get out of there until 4 pm.  Since I had been up since midnight, I was pretty tired.  Went back to the Daily yard in Carlisle for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment