Monday, November 30, 2020

Monday, November 30, 2020

 Went over to Pooler this morning and loaded a Caterpillar 950GC Wheel Loader that is going up to Eau Claire, Wisconsin. I lost my sunglasses in the process.  Have no idea where they went.


Left there right at 9 am.  Had no traffic issues through Atlanta to speak of.  In the very north of Georgia, it started to snow then bumper to bumper traffic to Chattanooga. It finally cleared up but the snow kept coming.  Up top of Monteagle, it was starting to stick on the grass. The plow/salt trucks were getting ready.  I was going to stop there for the night but thought it would probably be a better idea to get to the other side of the mountain.  Who knows what the roads will be like up there later on.  I stopped at a small truck stop in Manchester, Tennessee. As soon as my 10 hours is up I'll be outa here.  It is still snowing here, but not as hard.  Going to sleep real soon.  The phone is off.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment