Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

 Left real early this morning and drove to the Caterpillar dealer in Eau Claire, WI.  I got there a little early, but that was not a bad thing.  I had plenty of time to get all my stuff off the machine so that when they opened All I had to do was back it off.  It worked out well!!  In the process found that a mud flap on the trailer had broken.  I guess it was too cold for it because it was very brittle.

I tied it up with a Bungie cord until I could get it replaced.


After unloading I still didn't have another load so I started off for Illinois.  Stopped along the way and got the mud flap replaced.


Continued on to the Daily yard in Morton, Illinois until they figure out what is next for me.  620 miles today.  Not too shabby!


No comments:

Post a Comment