Monday, December 7, 2020

Monday, December 7, 2020

 

First thing this morning loaded a John Deere 200 Excavator that is going to Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I have all my permits except for North Carolina.  


I left there and went to a truck stop to scale and wait for my permit.  Had a good breakfast there too.  Wasted an entire day waiting for my permit that Carlisle didn't even order until 1:47 this afternoon!!! Incredibly frustrating!!

At 2:30 my North Carolina permit came in.  I went to a truck stop that I thought would be on my route based on where I was to enter South Carolina.  Turns out, I was wrong.  N.C. routed me a different way into S.C which meant I need a new S.C permit.  It also meant I was way off route.  I backtracked to get back on route.  Then stopped for the night, and to wait for my other permits to come in, at the TA truck stop in Mocksville, N.C. Food isn't near as good here!!  Thought I would deliver tomorrow, well that ain't gonna happen now.


No comments:

Post a Comment