Monday, March 15, 2021

Monday, March 15, 2021

 Left a half-hour before sunrise this morning in heavy fog.  Drove the rest of the way to Sinton to a job site and delivered the thing.  My next load is tomorrow up in Houston, but I have to swap trailers first.  Went to the Daily yard in Houston and swapped into my next trailer.  That's a lot of work!!!  Doesn't seem like it, but it is!!!!  After that was done I went to Wal-Mart and refilled my prescriptions.  Then over to the TA truck stop in Baytown for fuel and a shower.  On the way back to the Daily yard I stopped for dinner.  Just after I ordered, I got a phone call from Daily.  They assigned me the wrong trailer.  I had to swap into a different one.  After I finished dinner I went and swapped into the next trailer. Now I'm totally wiped out!!!!  Going to bed, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment