Monday, July 12, 2021

Monday, July 12, 2021

 Went to Fort Myers first thing this morning and delivered the JLG Lift.  Then drove over to Miami.  Had some bumper-to-bumper traffic getting there.  Loaded two used John Deere 310 Backhoes that are going to Garden City, Georgia.  When I was about halfway done chaining them down the heavens opened up.  LOTS of heavy rain and a bit of thunder and lightning, for good measure.  That lasted about 45 minutes until it had slowed down enough to get back at it again.


By the time I was finished I was soaked through to the bone!  When I left there almost every major road in the Miami area was a total mess with traffic.  I was, however, able to find a way out of there with minimal bumper-to-bumper traffic.  Drove to the TA  truck stop in Vero Beach. I won't even begin to tell you what a total disaster my dinner was in the restaurant here.  I'll be out of here as soon as my ten hours are up.

No comments:

Post a Comment