Friday, October 29, 2021

Friday, October 29, 2021

 Left NJ very early this morning and drove to Shippensburg, PA. Arrived at the Volvo plant perfectly after they opened.  Loaded a Volvo L90H Wheel Loader that is going to Topeka, Kansas.


Left there before 8:30 AM !!!!  Drove out to the TA truck stop in Hebron, Ohio.  They have a Bob Evans Restaurant here.  Thought I was going to get a good meal.  Boy was I wrong!!  I ordered a steak dinner.  The steak was smothered in onions and mushrooms.  That was ok.   I couldn't even see the steak.  I pushed all that off to the side and this is what I saw (I cut the meat to see how it was cooked)


The steak wasn't even a quarter-inch thick.  It had the chewability of shoe leather. It was horrible!!!  I complained to the manager and told him that they should be embarrassed to serve something like that.  He didn't charge me for the meal and I left.  What a disappointment.  I'm going to bed very early so I can start driving again a little after midnight.  


No comments:

Post a Comment