Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

 Left this morning a little later than normal.  Had to time it so that I didn't get to Allentown before 9 AM.  My timing was perfect.  Arrived at the job site and the crane was there and all set up - for a nice change.  Unloaded pretty quickly.  Next load was back in Shippensburg, PA.  I drove over there, checked in, and got everything ready to load.  The guy came back over to me and said that the machines were not ready today and wouldn't be ready until Friday.  I packed everything back up again, pulled out front, and waited for Carlisle to tell me where to go next. About an hour later I got my next load.  It is over 3 1/2 hours away in New Castle, PA.  Won't be loading that today.  Drove to the TA truck stop in Breezewood, PA for the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment