Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

 Left at midnight.  No problems until Atlanta.  Got to Atlanta right at rush hour.   Big wreck on the south bound beltway, all lanes blocked.  Traffic was backed up for a long way on the beltway, both directions and on I-75 trying to get to the beltway.  I ended up staying on I-75 going through the middle of Atlanta.  Made better time doing that. Still had more bumper to bumper in downtown Atlanta, but nothing like what was happening on the beltway. Drove 657 miles today and stopped at Grady's Truckstop in Metter, Georgia for the night.  Ran out of hours.  Good thing I didn't have to go any farther.  About 5 miles ahead a log truck rolled over scattering all the logs all over the Interstaste.  All lanes blocked.  Glad I'm staying here until tomorrow morning.  That mess should be all cleared up by then.

Haven't put one of these up here in a while.  Something like this happens just about every day, but this is a good one!!  

Notice my speed and he hits the breaks right in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment