Friday, January 14, 2022

Friday, January 14, 2022

 Left real early this morning and arrived in Aurora, Colorado a little before they opened. delivered the compactor then loaded a "C" frame for a D8 Dozer.  It is going to Austell, Georgia.


Left there in real good time.  Heading east on I-70 the crosswind was horrendous!!  At least 40 to 50 MPH crosswind.  I was very happy that my load had a low center of gravity.  The other semis were having a hard time holding their lane.  I had no problem, although the wind did bounce me around a lot.  Expand the video below to full screen to see how the wind affected a pick-up truck pulling a trailer. Also, you have to look real close to see it, look at the debris blowing across the road and how fast it is blowing.

I stopped for the night at the Love's truck stop in Ellis, Kansas.  The wind is bouncing the truck A LOT!!!  Supposed to get snow later on tonight. We'll see.



No comments:

Post a Comment