Saturday, February 12, 2022

Saturday, February 12, 2022

 I left a half-hour before sunrise this morning.  It was -15 F this morning.  The weather had cleared up nicely and the sun came out.  The road started off slippery with some icy patches to watch out for, but it didn't take long for that to go away and they were dry the rest of the day.  I did real good today until just north of Council Bluffs, Iowa.  My "Low Coolant" light came on.  

I stopped at the next truck stop to check it out.  Once again, my APU was leaking coolant.  I found the problem, fixed it, and added over a gallon of coolant to the system.  I continued on.  After about 10 miles I stopped at a rest area and checked everything.  It was all good. I continued on to the Sapp Brothers Truck Stop in Percival, Iowa for the night.  Checked everything again and it was all good.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment