Thursday, February 10, 2022

Thursday, February 10, 2022

 Left as soon as my ten hours were up this morning.  About 40 miles from Bismark it started to snow.  Then sleet, then rain.  Arrived at the Caterpillar dealer in  Bismark, North Dakota as they opened.  Delivered the motor grader.  Next load was in Fargo, ND.  I went there.  The weather was not very good on the trip over.  I-94 was very slippery in many places. Past several crashes on the way.  A semi had jackknifed, a straight truck was off in the median, and a pick-up truck on its side were just a few of them.

By the time I got to Fargo, it was snowing real hard and accumulating, as well as it being very windy.  It was not possible to load in those conditions.  I went to the Petro truck stop and settled in.  While I was eating lunch, the snow stopped.  Great!!  I went over to the Case plant and loaded a tractor that is going to the Port of Galveston.  It will end up in Brazil.


 

Being low on hours, I went back to the Petro truck stop.  I'll do a reset here then get started Saturday morning.

Just heard on the local news that we are under a blizzard warning for tonight. Cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment