Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

 Left real early this morning and drove to Breese, Illinois. It rained all day, hard at times. I got there before they opened.  When they got there it only took a few minutes to unload the yellow thing.  Then I drove up to Monmouth, IL.  I got stuck in their mud and had to be pulled out with one of their tractors.  Then I unloaded the tractor.  After that drove up to Davenport, Iowa and loaded a John Deere 644 Wheel Loader that is going to a dealer in Baltimore, Maryland.


Left there and drove over to the Flying J truck stop in Davenport for the night.  I was soaked to the skin, covered in greese and mud, hungry, and tired.  Would really like to find a way to keep my back from hurting so much.  Oh well, it's been that way for years.  I'll survive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment