Saturday, May 7, 2022

Saturday, May 7, 2022

 Still raining!!  Got up early and went down the road to the laundromat and did laundry. They have some huge machines there and I washed all my blankets and quilts.  Then went back to the Daily yard and went back to sleep.  Early afternoon I drove to the Penn Harris Hotel in Camp Hill, PA, and checked in.  I had a room with two double beds.  The TV didn't work and they had to send someone from maintenance to come fix it.  It's always something!!!  The "shindig" started at 5:30.  

Panoramic Photo

The food was pretty good.  The speeches were too long (as usual) and the door prizes were pretty good.  I got another jacket for 10 years.  Hard to believe that I have been at Daily for 10 years.  The time has just flown by.  I guess it is really true that time flies when you are having fun.

Once all the door prizes were finished I left and went back to my room.  I'm not into all that schmoozing that goes on at these things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment