Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

 Left real early this morning and drove to Lathrup Village, MI.  Had to back into the job site from the main road, but I didn't quite fit all the way.  



Waited for the workers to get there.  When they got there they had to wait for the crane guys to get there.  Said they would be there at 8.  8 came and went.  Then they said they would be there at 9.  9 came and went.  They finally showed up.  Then they had to reposition the crane.  They FINALLY unloaded me. Picked up each of the 8 concrete things one at a time.  Just as I got empty my dispatcher called and said they had no loads anywhere near me and to deadhead to Carlisle to swap into my new truck.  I started off that way.  As unbelievable as it sounds, I had no traffic issues going through Detroit, Michigan, or Toledo, Ohio.  I was amazed!!!   Stopped for my 10 hours at the Glacier Hill Service Plaza in New Springfield, Ohio on I-76.  Will leave here as soon as my 10 hours are up.


No comments:

Post a Comment