Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

 Woke up at midnight because the APU was acting up again!!

But couldn't leave until 2 AM.  When 2 arrived, I left and drove to the "home office" in Carlisle, PA.  Got the keys to the new truck and started the long process of swapping into it.






I got some of the bigger things moved into the truck when my dispatcher asked if I could go down to Shippensburg, PA to the Volvo plant and load a machine that had to be picked up today.  The driver that the load was assigned to abruptly quit.  So I hooked up to my trailer and went there and loaded a Volvo L60H wheel Loader that is eventually going to Amarillo, Texas.



Left there and went back to Carlisle.  Worked on the truck a little more, got a shower, and dinner, and thoroughly exhausted, fell into bed for the night.  I'll finish up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment