Friday, August 12, 2022

Friday, August 12, 2022

 I got a few hours of sleep then went back to work and finished swapping into this truck.  Was completed by 3:30 AM.  My electronic logbook was not working so I had to wait until the office crew came in at 8 AM.   I went back to bed to get a few more hours of sleep.  When they got there they talked about it, played with their computers, and finally decided to replace the ELD unit.  I didn't get out of there until 12:30.  Drove back to the Port of Baltimore and loaded a couple of John Deere tractors.  One is going to Maquoketa, Iowa and the other is going to Dyersville, Iowa.



Exhausted, I drove to the TA truck stop in Baltimore for the night.  My back is really hurting tonight.  Can hardly get into the truck.  Good nights sleep will do wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment