Thursday, November 10, 2022

Thursday, November 10, 2022

 When I left the yard this morning I passed the truck wash and saw that there was no line.  I stopped and got the truck washed.  After that, I went over to the very busy Keen yard and loaded a Link-Belt 210X4 Excavator that is going to Fairburn, Georgia.



Left there but didn't get very far.  There was a semi crash up ahead on I-81 in northern Virginia that had the whole southbound side closed.  I stopped at the Flying J truck stop in Winchester, VA.  When I stopped I found that I had a flat tire on the trailer.  So I got that fixed too.



I stayed there for the night.

Here is why I try to never park at the end of a row.

Fortunately, the other driver, that could barely speak English, did not drive off, as so many do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment