Thursday, February 23, 2023

Thursday, February 23, 2023

 As soon as my 10 hours were up I left and drove to Griffin, Georgia.  I wasn't supposed to load until tomorrow but I got very lucky and was able to load today.  That doesn't happen very often.  Loaded four parts boxes that are going to Irving, Texas and a Caterpillar Genset, and a parts box that are going to Corpus Christi, Texas.


Left there but didn't get too far before the shrink wrap disintegrated.  Had to stop just west of Atlanta and cut it all off.  They did a lousy job wrapping it.

Last night I got an email that said my truck was due for maintenance.  So when I stopped for the night at the TA truck stop in Meridian, Mississippi I went to the shop and had it done.  635 miles today.  I'm pretty tired tonight.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment