Thursday, March 16, 2023

Thursday, March 16, 2023

 Left real early this morning and drove the rest of the way to Davenport, Iowa.  Loaded a John Deere 744 Wheel Loader that is going to Covington, Louisiana.



Had to wait for my Iowa permit to come in before I left.  I waited for a half hour while all the rest of my permits came in.  I finally said "...the heck with it!" and left anyway.  I was 25 miles into Illinois when my Iowa permit came in.  Had a very nice day on the road.  Rain off and on.  Drove 575 miles today.  Stopped for the night at the Love's truck stop in Bloomsdale, Missouri.  You should see the stupid route they are sending me on!!!   Shortly after I get into Arkansas it's bye-bye Interstate highways all the way down to I-10 in southern Louisiana.  Don't know why they didn't just keep me on I-55.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment