Thursday, September 28, 2023

Thursday, September 28, 2023

 At 2 AM EDT when my 10 hours were up, I left and drove to the "home office" in Carlisle, PA.  I had a package delivered there to pick up.  When I arrived, I picked it up and discovered that the rest of my cameras came in too.  They are part of a new ELD (electronic log device)  system that Daily is checking out to replace the one we are currently using.  I am part of the pilot project.  So instead of loading today, my truck went into the shop to get them installed.  It took most of the day to do it.  I'll get photos of them tomorrow for you.  I also found out that I'll be getting a brand-new truck when they start coming in sometime around March.  Tomorrow morning I'll go to Shippensburg and pick up a couple small machines and bring them back to Carlisle.  Then I'll go get my load.  Very productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment